50 inches has never felt so good!
A SERIOUS ALTERNATIVE
The INSURGENT RECON offers a serious alternative to traditional 12ft two-piece carp rods and has the credentials to prove it.
The small range of three test-curves offers the angler maximum performance and ultimate convenience, with a shorter pack down length (127cm-50in).
We are confident that the performance of these rods will challenge your expectations about what is possible with compact retractable-butt carp rod design.
RECON technology utilises a double retractable butt section and combines this with VARI-TAPER™ joint construction to produce rods that both look and perform like their two-section predecessors.
INSURGENT RECON rods also incorporate our multi-directional tip section carbon lay-up, further enhancing tip speed, recovery and in turn accuracy.
This really is a rod that the serious caster who demands distance from their rods, needs to have a closer look at! The construction is from high modulus Toray carbon with a Lite-Ply 1K carbon weave throughout.
There are three test curves in the range and all have 50mm Super-Lite M-Series DL black guides and an anti-frap tip guide.
The handles are dressed in Japanese shrink and fitted with a black 18mm DPS reel seat which will accommodate most modern-day big pit reels.
INSURGENT RECON 12FT SPECIFICATION
- High Modulus Toray carbon blank
- Lite-ply 1K armoured carbon weave throughout
- Multi-directional tip section carbon lay-u
- VARI-TAPER™ joint construction
- Super-light M-SERIES DL black guides
- 50mm distance guide pattern with anti-frap tip
- 18mm Fuji DPS reel seat
- Slim Japanese shrink rubber handle
- Black anodised butt cap laser etched with ‘S’ logo
- 12ft 3lb transport length 127cm (50”)
- 12ft 3.25lb transport length 127cm (50”)
- 12ft 3.5lb transport length 127cm (50”)